Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

How can I find email address of a particular Marriott hotel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How can I find email address of a particular Marriott hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2018, 2:58 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
Originally Posted by dudleydog
Anyone happen to have direct email addresses to the following properties, or a way to find out?

AC Innsbruck
Sheraton Nuremberg
Berlin Marriott

thanks
I always write to the customer support and they typically reply within a few days with an email, but...with all the crazyness of the merger it's better to call.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 3:37 am

Programs: Marriott, Virgin Atlantic, BA
I usually message the hotel on facebook, and ask for an email address.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 6:04 am

Programs: United GS MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
I usually have luck by searching for the hotel's facebook page and finding the property's email address in the "About" section of the FB page. If that doesn't work, try messaging Marriott Customer Service or sending message to hotel via FB.

Sheraton Nuremburg - [email protected]
Berlin Marriott - [email protected]
Old Sep 7, 2018, 10:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Delta PM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, IHG Gold
Hotel Email addresses

Does anyone know how to get hotel email addresses? They used to be really easy to access for SPG but no longer seem to be on the hotel websites(in this day and age!). It’s a lot easier to arrange for airport transfers and the like by email.

Hope someone can help me. Thanks!
Old Sep 12, 2018, 1:41 am

Programs: SPG,HH,IHG
How can I find property email address on website?

Previously SPG.com show both contact & reservations email.
After merged web site I can't find it.
Any advise?
Old Sep 12, 2018, 9:51 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
It is baffling Marriott doesn't have email addresses.

One thing I have found nifty and useful is the in app chat. I am staying at Renaissance in HK right now. Couldn't reach an operator for 40 minutes!!!

Used chat and got a response right away. This is awesome feature but unfortunately can only be used once checkedin/ a few days before arrival so doesnt help for advance planning on airport pick up etc.

Why don't they roll this out more once and reservation is made or dare I say it all the time?
Old Sep 12, 2018, 9:56 am

One thing I have found nifty and useful is the in app chat. I am staying at Renaissance in HK right now. Couldn't reach an operator for 40 minutes!!!

Used chat and got a response right away. This is awesome feature but unfortunately can only be used once checkedin/ a few days before arrival so doesnt help for advance planning on airport pick up etc.

Why don't they roll this out more once and reservation is made or dare I say it all the time?
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by SHLTP

Not having a go at you, but this took me about three seconds to find:

[email protected]
[email protected]
General Manager: Hans Loontiens
Reservations Department Marketing Communications Executive: Kathy Shum
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nongsom
Previously SPG.com show both contact & reservations email.
After merged web site I can't find it.
Any advise?
The feature is forever gone because now the SPG is on Marriott platform, with only the skin being SPG (the logo) and the actual reservation system.
Now the SPG hotels home pages look just like the Marriott hotels, without the vital contact information.
I used to call Marriott CS to find the email address but this is not feasible given the current chaotic state and the ultra long hold.
FB search might be the answer.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:11 am

Thanks but

1) is sales and marketing who we should talk to about an airport pick up? That would I would think be domain of concierge.

2) or the GM? I would not

Sales and marketing would be if I was arranging a corporate event

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Not having a go at you, but this took me about three seconds to find:

[email protected]
[email protected]
General Manager: Hans Loontiens
Reservations Department Marketing Communications Executive: Kathy Shum
Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:22 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Either of those emails would go to the hotel who could then forward it to the appropriate department (concierge). I wouldn't expect every department to list their email addresses (though concierge.hk@ would probably make sense to have!)
Old Sep 13, 2018, 9:01 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
We should build a forum wiki of hotel email addresses. I have collected many over several stays/bookings and no doubt with other forum contributors we could make a pretty good directory ourselves.
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 11:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by Isochronous
We should build a forum wiki of hotel email addresses. I have collected many over several stays/bookings and no doubt with other forum contributors we could make a pretty good directory ourselves.
With 5,000+ hotels I think this could get a bit unruly, but I definitely think wikis for the St Regis, Luxury Collection and Ritz-Carlton brands would be helpful as a start given there is usually more focus on arranging activities, etc. with the Concierge in advance. SPG had a tradition of an email a week before a stay for Platinums in those hotels, but it seems to have been a casualty of the merger in the hotels I've stayed at in the last month.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 1:48 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
With 5,000+ hotels I think this could get a bit unruly, but I definitely think wikis for the St Regis, Luxury Collection and Ritz-Carlton brands would be helpful as a start given there is usually more focus on arranging activities, etc. with the Concierge in advance. SPG had a tradition of an email a week before a stay for Platinums in those hotels, but it seems to have been a casualty of the merger in the hotels I've stayed at in the last month.
Divide by region perhaps?
Old May 25, 2019, 7:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Anyone have an email addy for the Marriott Brussels?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.