Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar Airways 100th promo not a real catch!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2011, 12:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: GF Black
Qatar Airways 100th promo not a real catch!!

I've been reviewing QR's offer for some good catch but it seems to me that there's something that I'm not getting.....I mean for example, I know normally that a fare from KWI to DOH round trip is $290 per person, tax included...its the same here per person....its not like 2 pax sharing the same fare...I tried a reservation just to find that its $580 for two...so where's the real promo in two for one???
Old Apr 13, 2011, 6:14 am

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite
It is only certain booking classes (the higher classes), and only valid in economy class.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 6:16 am

Programs: Hertz Presidential Club, AA EXP, Delta Gold
This was one of the most disappointing "deals" of all time...
Old Apr 15, 2011, 2:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: GF Black
Originally Posted by DrAlbrit
This was one of the most disappointing "deals" of all time...
couldn't agree more...till 10:30 PM last night I was trying to convince my siblings about such an offer and its expiring in one and half hours (trying to see if was I wrong about it) and everyone who looked up the fares, just stared me and said "u kidding me, is that supposed to be a promo?".......sad but true.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.