Wiki Posts
Search

Airlink Arrival Departure form WDH?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2024, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze, LH M&M
Airlink Arrival Departure form WDH?

In April we will travel from ABZ-LHR-JNB with BA. We will have to collect our luggage in JNB as we are on separate tickets to Namibia. Then we will travel from JNB to WDH with Airlink. Does anyone know if Airlink give out the Arrival/Departure forms on the plane before landing in WDH?

Many thanks for any help.
Old Feb 9, 2024, 2:55 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / A3 Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold / TP Silver
Originally Posted by redrose59
In April we will travel from ABZ-LHR-JNB with BA. We will have to collect our luggage in JNB as we are on separate tickets to Namibia. Then we will travel from JNB to WDH with Airlink. Does anyone know if Airlink give out the Arrival/Departure forms on the plane before landing in WDH?

Many thanks for any help.
As far as i remember , airlines dont do it , you have to grab one at WDH before passport control

I would recommend to take 2 more cause when you leave by air you will need to fill same form again
redrose59 likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2024, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze, LH M&M
Thanks 52, that was our experience on a previous visit. We were hoping that they may have added giving out forms on the plane to quicken the process through the airport. They are so small and the spaces for filling in details are not sufficient. We struggle with our old-ish eyes and the more time we have the better lol. I think we'll be taking quite extras for future arrivals and departures.
Old Feb 11, 2024, 7:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / A3 Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold / TP Silver
Originally Posted by redrose59
Thanks 52, that was our experience on a previous visit. We were hoping that they may have added giving out forms on the plane to quicken the process through the airport. They are so small and the spaces for filling in details are not sufficient. We struggle with our old-ish eyes and the more time we have the better lol. I think we'll be taking quite extras for future arrivals and departures.
So i recommend to download , fill-in and print it before arrival and departure

here is a link = https://flying.bitterwasser.com/file...rt-control.pdf
Stewie Mac likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.