Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Royal Jordanian (RJ) GoCrown upgrade bid pricing and timing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Jordanian (RJ) GoCrown upgrade bid pricing and timing

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2024, 3:07 pm
FMX
Original Poster

Question Royal Jordanian (RJ) GoCrown upgrade bid pricing and timing

A few questions about the RJ GoCrown upgrade bid process:

1. https://www.rj.com/en/fly-rj/economy.../bidding-offer says "Make us an offer maximum 15 hours prior to departure" - but does this mean prior to the departure of the segment I want to upgrade or the first segment of the ticket? (I booked a return ticket and might want to upgrade only the return segment.)
2. What is the optimal time to bid for the upgrade? I read one post here on FT saying the minimum bid got lower closer to departure, but that's just one data point!
3. Does the price I paid for the ticket matter? I booked the cheapest Economy Saver fare (class O), so does this mean I'd need to bid more than the minimum to have any chance?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.