Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lima airport transport options?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2010 | 10:41 pm

Programs: 1P, AA EXP, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jhflyer
TheBeerHunter: Thanks for mentioning Lima Cabs. Based upon your recommendation, I used Lima Cabs for airport transportation and a tour. As you said, Edward was very professional. He provided great info on the area.
+1. I followed the recommendation to use Lima Cabs a couple days ago, and it greatly exceeded our expectations. Edward was great. We made the reservation request at Cuzco airport before our flight to Lima, and when we landed in Lima two hours later Edward was at the baggage claim waiting for us. He took us into town for a a very reasonable if not cheap fare, and then he met us later after dinner at a specific place and took us back to the airport right on schedule. We would highly recommend him to anyone wanting transportation from the airport or a tour of Lima.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.