Question around LAN VIP Lounge in Lima

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2011 | 9:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: I was loyal to One Pass & Star Alliance before FT ... now I value all miles and programs

I'm flying LAN business class SFO - LIM next May and wanted to take advantage of the VIP lounge in both San Francisco AND Lima, but was wondering if anyone has ever used the lounge (SUMAQ FISA Investments Salon) in Lima AFTER a flight? I know it's open 24 hours, but is this allowed? My fiancee and I are arriving around midnight and plan on booking the first flight out to Cusco in the morning on Peruvian Airlines, so I wanted to take a quick shower and freshen up after the 10 hour plane ride and before I spent 6 hours waiting for that flight.
Old Aug 9, 2011 | 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
20 Countries Visited3M20 Years on Site

Programs: Jumbo mas
There's no access available - you have to be an international departure to be able to access it - you'll be routed directly to arrivals (immigration/customs) when you get there.

I do not think there are any shower facilities available for you in the airport (but I might be wrong). There is a Ramada (I think that is it) right at the airport if you need a shower, but I have no idea what the rates might be for what would likely be a 4 hour stay.
Old Aug 9, 2011 | 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: I was loyal to One Pass & Star Alliance before FT ... now I value all miles and programs
Thanks for the quick response! On a different note - would you happen to know what time the luggage storage counters at LIMA open up?

Where in the east bay are you located? I came across your name on a previous thread and didn't bother to ask. I'm over in the Newark/Fremont/Union City area.
Old Aug 9, 2011 | 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
20 Countries Visited3M20 Years on Site

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by lrluis
Thanks for the quick response! On a different note - would you happen to know what time the luggage storage counters at LIMA open up?

Where in the east bay are you located? I came across your name on a previous thread and didn't bother to ask. I'm over in the Newark/Fremont/Union City area.
I have no idea (not no idea where I'm located, but no idea about the storage counters). For as many times as I've been @ LIM (airport), I've never flown on a domestic flight. As far as location, you go to the right when you get off the Bay Bridge, I go to the left.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.