Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

Best time for us to book flights to Cuzco ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2012 | 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest

We can leave from any New York City/Phila airport. Looking to go March 2013 and right now 1-stops thru Lima are $1250. Should we wait or book now?
Old Sep 28, 2012 | 7:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
What class? Seems high for Y, cheap for J/F. I assume you are talking R/T....

I see $630 to LIM on Copa. It shouldn't be $600 more out to Cuzco.

Last edited by Doc Savage; Sep 28, 2012 at 7:08 pm
Old Sep 29, 2012 | 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest
Economy class via LAN, but been checking Kayak, etc. I'm checking regularly and hope the fares drop a bit, but these days, you never can predict. Go Packers!
Old Sep 29, 2012 | 7:34 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by mitcht
Economy class via LAN, but been checking Kayak, etc. I'm checking regularly and hope the fares drop a bit, but these days, you never can predict. Go Packers!
LAN tends to post the promotional prices closer to departure date so the fares could drop a little. They also tend to have -15% fare sales a couple of times a year. If you want to fly with LAN and be on the safer side, make a booking without paying it at lan.com to guarantee the price for a while and wait for better prices... If Sometimes it makes sense to book flights to Lima and buy flights from LIM to CUZ.

Last edited by miikkak; Sep 29, 2012 at 7:43 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.