Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CX: PEK - NA J from $2140

Old Jun 10, 2020 | 2:02 pm
Original Poster
5 Years on Site

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,

Good sales from Beijing to North America on Cathay through end of schedule.

Ex: PEK - LAX in Jan.
Old Jun 10, 2020 | 4:47 pm
Original Poster
5 Years on Site

jfkeze it’d be nice to get a shoutout on your blog
Old Jun 10, 2020 | 7:01 pm
Suspended
10 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
jfkeze it’d be nice to get a shoutout on your blog
We don't want these deals shared with blogs - that's how they end up getting pulled. Please don't tag bloggers when posting a fare deal.
Old Jun 10, 2020 | 7:11 pm
Original Poster
5 Years on Site

Originally Posted by bocastephen
We don't want these deals shared with blogs - that's how they end up getting pulled. Please don't tag bloggers when posting a fare deal.
You misunderstood me. His blog premium.cabin.deals or whatever “found” this content and posted to his blog. He did that the last two fares I posted
Old Jun 10, 2020 | 7:17 pm
Suspended
10 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
You misunderstood me. His blog premium.cabin.deals or whatever “found” this content and posted to his blog. He did that the last two fares I posted
Understood, but we don't want to interact with bloggers from this forum wherever possible, we prefer to keep the deals for our members in the forum, otherwise the best deals are hidden in private messaging groups and they will never be shared.
Old Jun 10, 2020 | 7:28 pm
Original Poster
5 Years on Site

Fare Rules indicate stopovers allowed in Vancouver and HKG. Unlimited transfers allowed via AA, someone smarter than me can probably get BA gold with this idk how to do that
Old Jun 11, 2020 | 7:23 am
10 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Understood, but we don't want to interact with bloggers from this forum wherever possible, we prefer to keep the deals for our members in the forum, otherwise the best deals are hidden in private messaging groups and they will never be shared.
The royal "we". A lot of Flyertalk members - myself at least - don't take that view at all.
JC880 and TravelingZoomer like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.