Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: JFK to BCN from $1902

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2020, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Nice sale with American Airlines on their non-stop service between New York and Barcelona. The nice thing is that you can book these flights with Iberia or British Airways codes and earn significantly more EQDs...

American Airlines flyers would obtain 11493 EQMs 1916 EQDs while Executive Platinum members would obtain 21070 RDMs, Platinum Pro 17239 RDMs, Platinum 15324 RDMs, Gold 13408 RDMs, Base Members 9577 RDMs

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.
Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Dec 7, 2020, 10:51 am

If you are looking to maximum mileage, MIA-LHR-BCN looks pretty good.

I believe it will be $2561 EQD and 20,488 EQM for AA flyers at a cost of $2,057. Example here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.