Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Transferring QANTAS points to Asia Miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2004 | 11:27 pm
Original Poster
20 Years on Site

Programs: HH Diamond, Accor Gold, SQ*G, MH Platinum, Marriot Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Ambassador

Pardon my ignorance on this issue, but now that Royal Brunei is part of the Asia Miles program, I was hoping to combine my RBA and QANTAS points together by joining the Asia Miles. Can anyone shed some light on how I can go about doing this, if I can at all? Thanks!
Old May 30, 2004 | 5:30 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Angry Short answer - you can't

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but there is no facility to transfer points OUT of the Qantas scheme into any othre scheme. Once they are sitting there as QF FF points, they are there to stay until they are redeemed as QF FF rewards.

Sorry.

Dave

Last edited by thadocta; May 30, 2004 at 5:33 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.