Wiki Posts
Search

Sunday Lunch Report

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2003 | 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE SQ Solitaire BA Gold, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Sunday Lunch Report

After looking at all the advice we finally chose the Fullarton for Sunday Champagne Brunch. I've never seen so many bottles of Moet being brought out and they never let your glass become emptly. The buffet was excellent and the setting brilliant. Certainly the best buffet we've tried and that's quite a few. I'm sure the others were equally good but at the end we picked the nearest to our hotel of your reservations. The cost was $S82+++

The flights from LHR/SIN in F were as usual excellent but we had 3 gripes. The first was as has been mentioned before the food was not great. Second in my last 6 flights in F since last summer the choice of wines have not changed. We love our Krug & Dom but it would be nice to have a choice of different wines. Lastly there was a problem with the video not working. Then at another seat I found the headset faulty and a second headset also had a fault. If there hadn't been a spare seat available I'd have been very miffed.

Thanks again for all the help you gave us regarding the Sunday Champagne Brunch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.