Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

For MNL/ Based Skymiles members formerly worldperks how to keep Elite and Elite Plus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For MNL/ Based Skymiles members formerly worldperks how to keep Elite and Elite Plus?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2024 | 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cathay Pacific Asia Miles Korean Air Skypass Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles

Just asking this question here for Manila/Cebu based members that are in SkyMiles from NWA Worldperks account number has a 6 in front of it. How are you guys able to maintain status on DL Skyteam Elite and ElitePlus formerly Worldperks NWA? I'm asking this question because DL doesn't fly to MNL while for CEB it's a combination of KE& DL now. Instead you must fly on CI(中華航空) MU(中國東方航空) MF VN and KE (대한항공) in order to reach DL Networks from MNL and CEB.
For me personally it's much easier to get the East Asian partners of Skymiles in the Skyteam Alliance system. Since you can simply do multiple trips from their hubs to Manila and Cebu like a MU Eastern Miles PVG-MNL/CEB KE Skypass MNL/CEB-ICN CI Dynasty flyer. Followed by MF Egret Club MNL/DVO-XMN/JJN more recently added NAIA to Hanoi Noi Bai/Saigon Tan Son Nhut on VN. Basically mileage running
Old Sep 13, 2024 | 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
50 Countries Visited100 Nights5M15 Years on Site

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
FYI, AF is re-launching MNL from December
Old Sep 14, 2024 | 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cathay Pacific Asia Miles Korean Air Skypass Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles
Originally Posted by Goldorak
FYI, AF is re-launching MNL from December
That should work for them but the problem is the 6hr wait in CDG for the East Coast flights but inbound it's 12hrs then gain two days from the East coast departure date. The Same is said for a KL808 to KL642/618 ticket MNL-AMS-BOS/JFK. Shortcut for that is KE624/626 to KE081/091

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.