Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Asiana ICN-LHR in F. Any *A or F arrivals facility?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2005, 11:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP

I will be arriving at T4 on OZ F class. I have 4 hours on the ground, with a departure from T3. I know the lounges in T3, and am wondering if there is any kind of arrivals service that OZ contracts in T4.

Last edited by zrs70; Jan 5, 2005 at 11:42 pm
Old Jan 6, 2005, 1:38 am

Originally Posted by zrs70
I will be arriving at T4 on OZ F class. I have 4 hours on the ground, with a departure from T3. I know the lounges in T3, and am wondering if there is any kind of arrivals service that OZ contracts in T4.
To my best knowledge, they do not. This is probably because the arrival into LHR is at around 4:30-5pm, which means people are more inclined to go straight to their hotels anyway.

I'd say at least you're lucky to be transferring to T3 (3 lounges with showers!) as opposed to T2 (well, the LH lounge )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.