Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: worldclubber
Menus ex ZRH in F and C (6 Mar 24 - 4 June 24)
First Class:

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663584.pdf

Business Class:
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663583.pdf

Link for pre-ordering meals ex ZRH in F and C

https://www.pre-flight-shopping.com/en/?p=eHSqnIMU_UQ

Special themes in F for 2024 (from olm022 )
21. February - 5. March 2024 (Caviar Weeks)
22. May - 6. June 2024 (Safran Weeks)
22. August - 3. September 2024 (Seafood Weeks)

20. November - 3. December 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

Print Wikipost

The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2024, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard
Long flight, but rather short and uninspiring menu, I'd say.
Where did all the pleasure and excitement go?
Even the layout of the menu seems a bit... industrial, to me.

I hope that it was nicer than what it appears on the menu. Then again, that would surprise me ex BKK.
Ex BKK catering in F is very poor, you just have to be grateful for the Balik & hope they have lots of it 😅
LoungeLizzard and DiamondMile like this.
Old Jun 4, 2024, 11:49 am

Programs: LX SEN DL PLAT

JFK-GVA I ordered the fish but they had run out; I chose the pappardelle which isn't actually pasta. It's shaved root vegetable ribbons which look like pasta but are not. Perfectly fine dish but not at all what I wanted. FA was very apologetic and offered me a business class and Swiss Saveurs menu to pick something from there but at this point I just wanted to sleep. MdC came by twice to apologize - to me it seemed like a blip from catering which was covered very well by the crew.
chris63 and worldclubber like this.
Old Jun 5, 2024, 1:06 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by johnm266
JFK-GVA I ordered the fish but they had run out; I chose the pappardelle which isn't actually pasta. It's shaved root vegetable ribbons which look like pasta but are not. Perfectly fine dish but not at all what I wanted. FA was very apologetic and offered me a business class and Swiss Saveurs menu to pick something from there but at this point I just wanted to sleep. MdC came by twice to apologize - to me it seemed like a blip from catering which was covered very well by the crew.
Well, it says Rutabaga pappardelle and catering probably wanted to be extra fancy but not making it from flour but ribbons of turnip. At least they offered an alternative.
Old Jun 5, 2024, 1:19 am

Some information about the new menu ex ZRH here (starting June 5, 2024, i.e. today):

https://www.swiss.com/au/de/fly/on-b...ge/swiss-first
Old Jun 5, 2024, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON Circle
It doesn't say much on the wine list
Hope someone else discovers if before me (mid June to GRU).
Old Jun 5, 2024, 9:14 am

Programs: Miles and More
It is well hidden.....

Link
f4freeJunior likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2024, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
It doesn't say much on the wine list
Hope someone else discovers if before me (mid June to GRU).
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/669124.pdf

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/669125.pdf
MichielR likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2024, 2:54 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
Especially the Food Menu sounds to be quite a notch up compared to the last few cycles, at least by reading it something to look forward to. Also the Wine List seems quite promising compared to previous cycles. Interesting, looks like we got the theme Australiasia on the wines this cycle
Viennafly likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2024, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by LXA350
Especially the Food Menu sounds to be quite a notch up compared to the last few cycles, at least by reading it something to look forward to. Also the Wine List seems quite promising compared to previous cycles. Interesting, looks like we got the theme Australiasia on the wines this cycle
I will definitely have some of the Sauvignon Blanc and glad the rose is still there.

Foodwise I preferred the last cycle and really liked the fish.
Jaytraveller likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2024, 5:42 pm

Does anyone know latest Swiss Business class menu on flight LX155 from BOM to ZRH and also on flight UA53 from ZRH to IAD? I will deeply appreciate if anyone shares this info. Thank you!
Old Jun 6, 2024, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by Jaytraveller
Does anyone know latest Swiss Business class menu on flight LX155 from BOM to ZRH and also on flight UA53 from ZRH to IAD? I will deeply appreciate if anyone shares this info. Thank you!
Here's the F menu on BOM-ZRH from a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it's May vs June and F vs J, but you should expect something similar.

It's 1 am departure, so don't expect anything spectacular for the meal service. And pre-arrival breakfast won't be anything extraordinary either. I've experienced (and loved) the ability of the LX crew to complete the entire dinner and breakfast services in near silence and near darkness. Ideal for such a flight. What you luckily won't get is the flight from hell that I had!

Jaytraveller likes this.

Last edited by jasepl; Jun 6, 2024 at 8:39 am
Old Jun 6, 2024, 8:35 am

LX 87 - YUL-ZRH First

OK-ish menu

But I ended up sticking to my usual Beverage / Bread + Chutney / Dessert combination

worldclubber likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2024, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by jasepl
Here's the F menu on BOM-ZRH from a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it's May vs June and F vs J, but you should expect something similar.

It's 1 am departure, so don't expect anything spectacular for the meal service. And pre-arrival breakfast won't be anything extraordinary either. I've experienced (and loved) the ability of the LX crew to complete the entire dinner and breakfast services in near silence and near darkness. Ideal for such a flight. What you luckily won't get is the flight from hell that I had!

Thank you so much jasepl for sharing this helpful information. I think I will go little early to airport and eat dinner in Adani Lounge. Did I miss your review narrating your "flight from hell" experience? What happened?
Old Jun 6, 2024, 9:51 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by Jaytraveller
Thank you so much jasepl for sharing this helpful information. I think I will go little early to airport and eat dinner in Adani Lounge. Did I miss your review narrating your "flight from hell" experience? What happened?
read about it here
worldclubber likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2024, 12:03 am

It's about time LX starts to publish the menu for all flights, not just a sample for flights ex ZRH. Can't be that difficult, even LH can do it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.