Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: worldclubber
Menus ex ZRH in F and C (6 Mar 24 - 4 June 24)
First Class:

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663584.pdf

Business Class:
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663583.pdf

Link for pre-ordering meals ex ZRH in F and C

https://www.pre-flight-shopping.com/en/?p=eHSqnIMU_UQ

Special themes in F for 2024 (from olm022 )
21. February - 5. March 2024 (Caviar Weeks)
22. May - 6. June 2024 (Safran Weeks)
22. August - 3. September 2024 (Seafood Weeks)

20. November - 3. December 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

Print Wikipost

The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2024, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
With regard to BKK. LH/LX F pax do have access to the TGF lounge. HON no longer have access to it.
A First Class section in the TG prestige lounge at BKK is hardly a substitute for a real FCL…. & a shadow of the old TG FCL at BKK
worldclubber and DelTroon like this.
Old Jul 24, 2024, 3:57 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
I agree on the SQ lounges in SIN. Despite the champagne I don't really like them.
With regard to BKK. LH/LX F pax do have access to the TGF lounge. HON no longer have access to it.
I also don’t find the TG F lounge impressive.

The SQ lounges at SIN are Okish for me, just don’t know why they moved the F lounge to a windowless cave and their top top lounge to a location facing the terminal.
Old Aug 1, 2024, 10:05 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Aug 22 to Sep 3 - officially announced now & can be seen in Swiss.com - Seafood Weeks
chris63 and worldclubber like this.
Old Aug 1, 2024, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LHSEN
Aug 22 to Sep 3 - officially announced now & can be seen in Swiss.com - Seafood Weeks
Just miss it again

Inbound during the period but not outbound, will be even more disappointed if the Cabin smells of Fish ….
Old Aug 3, 2024, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by LHSEN
Had it before and it was OK, but not game-changing. Maybe I can convince LH to rebook me on LX, but probably not, as I am traveling on paid tickets in August. Would probably be easier on an award and paying 50 Euro (see other threads) ...
chris63 likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2024, 6:14 am

Is it possible to pre-order a meal in F from BKK/ZRH? The web site says it is but when I input my booking details all I get presented with is a special offer on a watch but no link to any menus?
Old Aug 5, 2024, 6:27 am

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Originally Posted by DelTroon
Is it possible to pre-order a meal in F from BKK/ZRH? The web site says it is but when I input my booking details all I get presented with is a special offer on a watch but no link to any menus?
Pre-order is possible only for flights that depart from Switzerland. You can, however, pre-order a special meal for a flight that departs to Switzerland.
Old Aug 5, 2024, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Regrettably not, catering ex BKK is arguably the worst in the LX network, just hope they loaded something ex ZRH & of course the Balik would be, otherwise eat in the TG F section of the TG prestige lounge
worldclubber and DelTroon like this.
Old Aug 5, 2024, 3:26 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
LX93, GRU-ZRH, F (05 August)

worldclubber likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2024, 1:43 am

If it doesn't show you any options for a flight departing from ZRH, you may still be outside of the 4 week window to departure.
Old Aug 6, 2024, 3:32 pm

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by worldclubber
If it doesn't show you any options for a flight departing from ZRH, you may still be outside of the 4 week window to departure.
Same here, was also surprised that for both outbound and return it was falsely indicated that meal could be reserved in F. For return to ZRH there was only one option: to reserve the special limited edition LX Breitling Navitimer
Old Aug 7, 2024, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by Viennafly
Same here, was also surprised that for both outbound and return it was falsely indicated that meal could be reserved in F. For return to ZRH there was only one option: to reserve the special limited edition LX Breitling Navitimer
Outbound from ZRH up to 4 weeks before departure should be possible, have done it many times. May make sense to check back then.

Old Aug 7, 2024, 6:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Viennafly
Ah, Yes, the exclusive & Limited edition LX Breitling Navitimer they have been selling for Years, amazing that such a bargain is still available
worldclubber likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2024, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Ah, Yes, the exclusive & Limited edition LX Breitling Navitimer they have been selling for Years, amazing that such a bargain is still available
It's kinda hard to chew
Viennafly, chris63 and DelTroon like this.
Old Aug 7, 2024, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by worldclubber
It's kinda hard to chew
Indeed, maybe starting with the price
MichielR and worldclubber like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.