Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Last Minute travel deals?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Last Minute travel deals?

anyone have a good website for last minute deals? Most of what I see starts with "where do you want to go?" I don't care. I'll go anywhere if the deal is attractive. Also, I'm not looking for lowest cost. Ideally I'd like half price on a last minute deal to a luxury weekend. And when I say last minute, I truly mean like depart tomorrow.
I posted this on AA site because I'm AA ff, so sorry if you feel it should be moved.
jessicawelliam likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 7:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP
A lot of people I know swear by Scott's Cheap Flights.

Otherwise, Google Flights has a nice feature where you can enter the dates and see a map of destinations and prices.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 10:12 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rjw242
A lot of people I know swear by Scott's Cheap Flights.

Otherwise, Google Flights has a nice feature where you can enter the dates and see a map of destinations and prices.
+1 for Scotts Cheap Flights. Been subscribed for over a year (the premium $40/yr) and WELL worth it. Daily you get emails with amazing deals and Ive booked the deals or the deals have been a catalyst for booking an inexpensive, international trip.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 10:18 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
AA flyers can earn AA miles etc. on several airlines, from several non-airline suppliers as well. Well move this for broader input.

Old Apr 11, 2018, 10:20 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals-372/
A good place to look for last minute travel deals.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 7:46 am

Programs: Independent
Google flights is my go to. you can enter in the departing airport, then leave the destination blank and look on the map. Be sure to zoom in and out, though, as the cheapest fights don't always appear first.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.