Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Web site email

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 1999, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Web site email

Has anyone ever received a response from an email sent to TW Customer Service from their web site? 2 weeks & still waiting... I'm just too darn lazy to write it all down again.

Cheers,

'toad
Old Sep 7, 1999, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Million-Miler
Yes, I once received an answer to an e-mail inquiry after 6 weeks. But it was not the answer I needed. So I wrote again. That was 3 months ago and still no reply. So I would not try to carry on a dialog by e-mail with them.
Old Sep 9, 1999, 4:56 am

Programs: PC-Gold Amb, Hertz - PC
Good luck getting an answer from TWA's website. I sent them email twice over 3 months ago and still no response. I find this typical of them though, getting anyone to answer you about anything is like pulling teeth.
Old Sep 9, 1999, 11:16 pm
Original Member

See http://talk.flyertalk.com/forum/Foru...ML/000072.html

A former boss had a theory about contacting any airline regarding service issues... send all letters in triplicate: one by fax, one by e-mail, and one by Mail.

Keep a copy so you can send them again... is it a pain? You bet, but at least he got a response. This was not in regards to TWA, but it still applies.

I will comment that my problems have been solved fairly quickly by telephone calls to the Elite 1 and Ambassador Club's service desks. Maybe that should be the fourth way.
Old Sep 10, 1999, 7:16 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Never got an answer from any email to TWA!
Old Sep 10, 1999, 9:41 pm
Original Member

I did get an e-mail answer a month or so ago to an e-mail that I had written to them about an Aviators award (the W99 awards they gave out for 6 or 10 segments earlier this year). I got a response back about a month later. However, at least they answered my question the way I wanted.
Old Sep 11, 1999, 11:03 pm

I did get a response (and a prompt one at that) to an e-mail query back last December. Since then, I've been trying to get an answer to another question, and posted it four times over a two-month period. Nothing, zip, nada. Finally called the TWA Aviators CSR and got my answer. You might want to try that.

[This message has been edited by Counsellor (edited 09-11-1999).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.