Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Delta Is Serving Pudding. Will Continental Follow?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2008, 7:59 am
Suspended
Original Poster

to continue on the thread trend: "XXX Airlines Just Jumped Off a Bridge. Will CO Follow?"....there is a thread in the DL forum that discusses how DL is now serving pudding in their club lounges.

do you think CO will follow (or possibly attempt to match with doritos, biscotti, milanos, etc.)?

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826166
Old May 22, 2008, 8:05 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
If they're copying anything from DL, I hope it's their superior wine, BE dedicated lounges and flat seats...not the pudding.
Old May 22, 2008, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
I thought we had threads discussing lounges and snacks. Search functionality must be broken. Or maybe this is a forum and we post up to date things in new threads as they happen.

Regardless, I hope Continental thinks about expanding the options available as snacks at the PC.

Even little single-serving packets of carrots or something would be a welcome addition. Pudding, I'm not really sold on, even though I love Snack Packs ^
Old May 22, 2008, 8:12 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Hartmann
I thought we had threads discussing lounges and snacks. Search functionality must be broken. Or maybe this is a forum and we post up to date things in new threads as they happen.

Regardless, I hope Continental thinks about expanding the options available as snacks at the PC.

Even little single-serving packets of carrots or something would be a welcome addition. Pudding, I'm not really sold on, even though I love Snack Packs ^
let's lighten up, my friend.

as you would say to me, if you don't like the thread, move on. it was meant to allow people to chuckle and offer light hearted thoughts or to move on. enjoy your thursday.
Old May 22, 2008, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by Babu
If they're copying anything from DL, I hope it's their superior wine, BE dedicated lounges and flat seats...not the pudding.
BE lounges are being shut down in the near future.
Old May 22, 2008, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Originally Posted by fly co to see the yanks
to continue on the thread trend: "XXX Airlines Just Jumped Off a Bridge. Will CO Follow?"....there is a thread in the DL forum that discusses how DL is now serving pudding in their club lounges.

do you think CO will follow (or possibly attempt to match with doritos, biscotti, milanos, etc.)?

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826166
I hope CO matches with Yorkshire Pudding.
Old May 22, 2008, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by fly co to see the yanks
let's lighten up, my friend.
Oh I'm light as a feather.
Old May 22, 2008, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Hartmann
Even little single-serving packets of carrots or something would be a welcome addition.
^^ The WCs in MSP (possibly others?) have packets of carrots and they even put out small packets of ranch dressing. When I discovered them, it was very refreshing to see a healthy snack option.

I would be all for CO trading in the bags of chips for carrots - just don't touch my cheese!
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
I hope so. Pudding was one of the main draws that led me to bolt CO for DL in the first place.

I really like pudding. Especially Dutch pudding.

Due to the density and added weight of pudding having an adverse affect on CO's already overstretched 752s and 738s, I think we will see much lighter snacks in the future such as popcorn or nothing... I guess they could stock the planes with heavier snacks and then reload at their new Gander hub.

Anyhow, pudding is vile.
Old May 22, 2008, 8:20 am

Programs: CO Silver, Miles and More Silver
Originally Posted by CO 1E
I hope CO matches with Yorkshire Pudding.
LOL I like the way you think sir ^
Old May 22, 2008, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sdm1130
^^ The WCs in MSP (possibly others?) have packets of carrots and they even put out small packets of ranch dressing. When I discovered them, it was very refreshing to see a healthy snack option.

I would be all for CO trading in the bags of chips for carrots - just don't touch my cheese!
Most WC's have carrots and dressing.
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
Originally Posted by CO 1E
BE lounges are being shut down in the near future.
Sort of. The one in CVG is going bye-bye. The ones in ATL and JFK will just be rebranded as CRCs. Supposedly, the food is staying and will be rolled out to the other CRCs in those locations, as well.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
I think they should copy UA and get the pretzels with non-hydrogenated oils, its the same brand!
Old May 22, 2008, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A menace to everything in the sky. Yes. Even birds.
Programs: Eh+ Rapid Rolleyes
Originally Posted by entropy
I think they should copy UA
Oh. Dear. God.

If I ever see a rat running through a PC, I'm blaming you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.